sábado, 19 de fevereiro de 2011

The very first time i heard about carbonara was in Lucas Uriartes houses. That was a very brazilian student house, divided by four guys (my good friend Francisco de Oliveira lived there too), a noncutted florest in the garden and some dirty dishes into the sink. The house used to host good dinners, and i was the principal cook guest.

But this time i was only guest. It was saturday and Lucas called me to join him to a carbonara. I didnt know what itwas. My family is a very italian family in São Paulo, but my grandma uses to cook lasagnas, and my mother, strogonoff. So, there i was, my friend cooking something i was suspicius of.

It was delicous, of course, and I cooked some other carbonaras at home. But i ended up forgeting this nice and quickcooking meal. Them, last week Tamya Moreira was here in Berlin with me, and we received Laura Françoso and other two brazilian girls for a tourday. Well, i was the guide, thus we didnt know anywhere to eat in the center of the city. Them we saw a Valpiano and we went there. Italian fast food prepared for unpolited german guys, Valpiano seems to be the first italian restaurant worldwide. Ok, what you must know is that i eat a carbonara there, good one. But,it isnt really any kind of new, eating italian fastfood with young brazilian girls in berlin.

BUT, i was talking to Lee Alum, my korean friend, and she said, Oh why dont we cook a carbonara? What? Is carbonara some kind of international teen food?

I have no answer. I dont know much about carbonara. Mine goes with bacon, milkcream, cheese and eggs, and id rather it with penne.

What i learned is that i have always to have these ingredients at home, some friend cou,d ever go for a quick lunch visiting, so its good to have something to prepair for them, fastcooking, smellcooking and teencooking. When are you coming?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário