quarta-feira, 1 de agosto de 2012

what teenfooding really means to me (by h.chiurciu)

one of these days i was probably fooding when thought to myself about the exact limits between teenfooding and regular cooking - at least when concerning my own experiences.

all the cook-alone/cook-with-friends part is very important; you are not being fed, nor providing solely the food.

but to me the most beautiful part comes from experimenting.
and when experimenting, i think it is important to always avoid onde or another tradition.

for example, whenever i'm teenfooding i tend to plan a dish without the traditional structure, or at least making a new version of the carb-protein scheme. i never cook rice or beans to myself, and always look for something i can make with one pan only.

it is the audacity of being lazy efficient!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário